Petrčane beautiful little village 12 km northwest of Zadar, perfect for a holiday. In the vicinity of this 900 year old fishing town is well known cultural - historical town of Nin.
Beautiful, pristine sea and the beach will give you an unforgettable atmosphere. The beaches are sandy and rocky with tidy, and in the sea there is sand. Along the beach stretches refreshing thick pine forest. clean, blue sea make this place one of the best vacation destination in the entire Adriatic.
The facility contains 4 two-bedroom apartments with kitchen and has everything you need for serving and food preparation.
Furthermore we have 2-room apartment on the ground floor with large terrace. The second floor is a large four-room apartment with 4 bedrooms kitchen and living room.
We also have 3 rooms.
- Open-air barbecue
- Distance from the bus stop is 10 m
- Distance from the railway station 12.0 km
- Name the town where there is a train station: Zadar
- Distance from the nearest airport is 20.0 km
- Name the town where the airport: Zadar
- Distance from the ferry port 12.0 km
- Name of the nearest ferry port: Zadar
- Distance from a heavy traffic road 10 m
- Distance from the pharmacy is 8.0 km
- Distance from the ambulance is 8.0 km
- Distance from the nearest exchange office 300 m
- Distance from the nearest gas station is 2.0 km
- Walking distance from beach is 900 m
- Water supply: local waterworks
- Type of beach: pebble and concrete slabs
- Access to accommodation by car: excellent
- Public transportation services: good
- Parking space
- Distance from the town center is 400 m
- Distance from the sea is 300 m
- Distance from the grocery store is 400 m