Dubrovnik Stradun apartment

Nice and modern apartment***(sleeps 2-4) is situated within the City walls of the Old City of Dubrovnik(World cultural heritage-protected by UNESCO),in a small street very closeto Stradun-main street of the Old City.

In apartment's neighbourhood are numerous museums,art-galleries,historical monuments,coffee-shops,restaurants,shops...

Staying at our apartment you will find comfort and privacy.You get spacious,centrally located apartment with all home facilities to make your stay/Holiday in a pleasant experience.

Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful Croatian towns,where you can feel a true life and atmosphere of a typical Mediterranean town and offers a variety of gastronomic,cultural and entertainment events.

leisure activities:excursion and city sightseeing,walking,swimming,sailing,scuba diving,horseback riding,Panorama Flights etc.

Apartment is recently completely refurbished,and it is consisting of:

-a dining area with sofa-bed,SAT-TV,air conditioner and small,fully equipped kitchenette allowing to prepare breakfast andsimple light meals or quick snacks.

-a open sleepingnook with 2 beds

-a Private bathroom (Tub,Bidet)&Shower.

Towels and bed-linen are included in a price.

A 30% deposit of the total amount is obligatory,as agreed with owners.The remaining 70% is due to the apartment on your arrival.

Owner's tip; If you wish we can wait for you athPile Gate (main entrance to the Old City-pedestrian zone),on your arrival day and bring you to the apartment.

Rates are subject to change (from Eur 50.00 - Eur 100.00 day/apartment),variable by season and number of person.

Special WEEK END Packages and Discounts.

Verify rates with property owner,please.

Weather forecast for Dubrovnik

Prognoza vremena za Dubrovnik
Subota
18.09.2021
Prognoza vremena za Dubrovnik
Nedjelja
19.09.2021
Prognoza vremena za Dubrovnik
Ponedjeljak
20.09.2021
Prognoza vremena za Dubrovnik
Utorak
21.09.2021
Prognoza vremena za Dubrovnik
Srijeda
22.09.2021
Prognoza vremena za Dubrovnik
Četvrtak
23.09.2021
Prognoza vremena za Dubrovnik
Petak
24.09.2021
Prognoza vremena za Dubrovnik
Subota
25.09.2021