In the heart of the Dalmatian hinterland in the picturesque village of Nevest near Unešić is located the rural estate Rajčića dvori which can accommodate eighty people. The life of the people in the Dalmatian hinterland is presented on its twelve thousand square meters of land, and our visitors can see, smell and taste the Dalmatian hinterland.
For a start, guests can visit the Museum of the Dalmatian hinterland where the life of Dalmatian man, farmers, farmers and herders is presented in all the details of everyday life from the first morning wash through tillage to instruments that shorten long winter evenings by fire. Let's not forget Ojkavica, which used to roar in this area and can still be heard today thanks to the cultural and artistic societies that keep it from being forgotten.
You can't visit the Dalmatian hinterland without trying its specialties. That is why we have prepared for our guests traditional dishes that were eaten in the past and are still eaten today in this area. At the Rajčić dvori estate you can taste homemade prosciutto and cheese, grilled lamb, baked dishes (veal, lamb, homemade beer with potatoes), homemade bread and traditional types of homemade aperitifs and wines from this area. All dishes are prepared from local products from the area and prepared in the traditional way.
Menu " Friar's Lunch "
- Welcome (fritters, homemade brandies,: herbs, walnuts, cherries, Dalmatian fritters, donuts, homemade brandies)
- Drniš prosciutto
- Sheep cheese, olives
- Homemade bread under the oven
- Friar's soup (Homemade beer, beef, prosciutto and homemade noodles)
- Scented homemade lamb on the spit
- Dalmatian desserts
- Glass of homemade wine 0.3 dl or juice
- Visit to the museum of the Dalmatian hinterland, story about the history and culture of the Dalmatian hinterland, recreation, ballots, horseshoe throwing.
- Upon request, we organize a performance of the cultural and artistic society
Weather forecast for Šibenik