The town is located at the foot of Mount Saint Nicholas from the south side of the island to Italy. Holy Sunday has only 125 inhabitants.
Waters suitable for surfers, fishermen, boaters, divers and adventurers.
- seafront (about 30 m)
- the villa can be reached by paved road to the end and
- slobodnostojeća villa is in a pine forest on the plot size approx 800 m2
- situated on a gentle slope about 25 °
- land at the foot of the garage for six cars
- facility is connected to town water, three-phase power, range of GSM
- if you have your own boat up to 4m in length, living in a marina berth is 10 €
- The nearest beach - paved: 30 meters below the villa
- beautiful exotic beach of fine Zagon šodera just 400 meters
- romantic trail to the beach Zagon
- for fans of stunt on the stones - rock-climbing
Weather forecast for Hvar