The apartment house is situated in a small bay called Petarčica, in a pine forest, about 40 yards from the sea. The sea is crystal-clear and the pebbled beaches are a paradise for children, their buckets and spades. There is enough wind for recreational windsurfing. A long and illuminated walking path along the sea connects all parts of the village and is particularly lively in the evening. By a smaller boat, you can reach numerous little bays and coves as well as the isle of Šćedro, which is a nature protection area and simply unique. Everything else, you will be able to discover yourself.
The house is:
- Air-conditioned by central air-conditioning system and equipped for the winter by the additional floor heating.
- The floors are covered with ceramic tiles and parquet
- The kitchens are modern and have all the necessary dishes, crockery, utensils and cutlery; ceramic stove top, air-circulation oven, refrigerator with icebox, (201+69 L) and extractor hood.
- The rooms have modern furniture with bed-sizes160x200 and 90x200 cm
- Bathrooms consist of toilets, washing basins and showers
- Living room has a corner sofa
- Apartments have SAT-TV and DVD, telephone and access internet
Weather forecast for Hvar