Special Hospital for Medical Rehabilitation Krapinske Spa offers complete medical diagnostic procedures required for treatment and monitoring of treatment outcome. Medical programs are based on the use of natural medicinal resources, together with all the modern methods of physical medicine and rehabilitation. In addition to implementing programs for rehabilitation and prevention programs and recreational character and systematic reviews.
The hospital performs these activities:
- Medical rehabilitation and treatment of neurological cardiovascular, orthopedic - traumatized, rheumatic and general internal medicine and adult children.
- Provision of polyclinic-specialist services in the field hospital.
- Hospital drug supply through the hospital pharmacy.
- Transportation of patients.
- Performing activities of basic education and preschool children with disabilities and other children on treatment and medical rehabilitation.
- Performance of hotel accommodation and catering services with services of health tourism.
- Supply consumers with water from the thermal water.
- Treatment and rehabilitation of head injuries, brain and other neurological diseases.
- Treatment and rehabilitation of cardiac patients with angina pectoris, heart attack and after heart surgery.
- Treatment and rehabilitation of all types of post-traumatic conditions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Treatment and rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery.
- Treatment and rehabilitation of degenerative conditions, rheumatism, diabetes with neurological and circulatory complications.
- Treatment and rehabilitation of patients with peripheral circulatory disorders.
The hospital is renowned for its natural healing water temperature 39-41 ° C with a large proportion of calcium, magnesium and hydrogen. Within the hospital there are four indoor pool. The famous "Jakobov" pool was built at the thermal springs and is one of the few such examples in the world. The treatment and rehabilitation of water used in pools and tubs, which are carried out with the bath of medical practice where the physical effects of using water heat, hydrostatic pressure, buoyancy and friction. Centennial experience and conducted a medical reportTaji talk about her healing. Kura drinking warm water as a supplement treatments swimming was carried out in the last century, based on centuries of experience and of the medical reports of natural water is used today.
Arises from very small particles, which together with the healing water spring from the depths and deposited directly to the source. Has good thermal properties and is used as a medicinal coating for the whole body or body parts. Applies after mechanical and thermal treatment in the form of panels wrapped in the appropriate screen. Before each application fango therapy is recommended that a medical consultation.
Weather forecast for Krapina