On the slopes Bilogore, 7 km southwest of the center of Koprivnica, Jagnjedovec in the village, you can expect a sunny village! Unique blend of tradition and modern wealth opportunities for rest and recreation, the village is ideal for a stay of children and youth, family holidays and leisure of older visitors.
An area of 30 000 m2, the village is built in traditional style Drava-Prigorje region. Peace and a reminder of the past time, or an active holiday in a natural environment, the Zambian gastronomic pleasures or simple meal of local foods, a delight for all senses!
Opening hours: April to October, other times by appointment.
The offer includes:
- accommodation in buildings of traditional construction 19th and early 20 century for the individual and the family room and 30 people
- diet based on healthy, guest kitchen Podravina end with a special offer vegetarian
- grounds for various team sports and a playground with a wooden apparatus
- exhibitions of old tools, items of daily use, fabric and furniture
- educational workshops of old crafts:blacksmith, carpenter, shoemaker, Wheelwright, coopers
- rural and forest animals
- orchard with old varieties of fruit
- countryside walks
- visit the barnyard animals with small
- cycling trips to the countryside
- English language camp for children 8-13 years
- Accommodation for cyclists
Visit us for days Jagnjedovečke Legends or during the festival in a small lot (Lot in the Pot).
Weather forecast for Koprivnica